A family business
The story begun in 1950 when Mr A. Balluais a French jeweler came back from war. A. Balluais decided to launch his first shop in Paris, hoping his five children would take a good care of it. Three of them became doctors, and the two others, Amand and Yves, finally took over the family business. After decades, The two brothers gained experience in the jewelry manufacturing and trade, then became the owners of more than a hundred jewelry shops in France.
In 1991, Yves Balluais started to see his legacy in the eyes of his son, Brieuc Balluais.
- At 16 years old, Brieuc left the general education and stepped in the Jewelry manufacturing school “Le Louvre”, Paris.
- At 18 years old, he entered the jewelry school “Boule” in Paris, focusing on the electroplating process.
- At 23 years old, back from New-York where he worked as an electroplating technician, Brieuc entered to the Jewelry Business School of Saumur.
- At 25 years old, Brieuc started to manage jewelry factories in Thailand, developing his knowledges about the local culture.
- At 29 years old, while he found that there were no Electroplating Factories in Chiang Mai that could provide such a service, He decided to open Fernatic in the nest of the jewelry manufacturing.
Need more info about the Jewelry plating service?
134, 136 chaloem Phrakiat R.9, Soi 83, Prawet 10250 Bangkok